In this Ming Jong Tey Podcast session 8, you will find out:
- What you should do during the first five days of your email follow up.
- How you should position yourself and your email content.
- Two ways to deliver your content via emails.
- The various types of content you can deliver via emails.
- How you should promote your own or others’ products.
- How to train your subscribers to read and open your emails.
- How to use credibility email follow up campaign to promote high ticket item.
- How to build up your credibility.
- One weird way to capture more buyers by using the “reverse funnel”.
If you encountered any technical difficulty (such as no Quick Time installation) to listen to the podcast, feel free to watch the video for podcast 8 below instead:
Free Podcast Subscription On iTune
If you would like to find out more currently working marketing tips and techniques, click here to subscribe Ming Jong Tey iTune Podcast for free and listen to the podcast on iTune anytime you wish. If you enjoy the content, I will appreciate if you can help me to rate and leave a review/blurb on iTune.