In this Ming Jong Tey Podcast session 22, you will find out:
- How you should treat email marketing in your business.
- Understand the psychology behind various email follow up sequences.
- How you can incorporate reciprocation, commitment and consistency, social proof, liking, authority and scarcity into your email to increase the conversion rate.
- Walkthrough of each trigger to hook up with your prospects.
- Find out why they work and how to use them to build rapport and trust with your prospects.
- How you should construct your email sequences so that they are consistent and attractive to your subscribers.
- How you can build up the expectation of your prospects in your emails so that they look forward to checking out your email every time.
Refer to Influence by Robert Cialdini to find out the ins and outs of the seven crucial elements that you should take advantage of in email marketing or sales letter.
If you encountered any technical difficulty (such as no Quick Time installation) to listen to the podcast, feel free to watch the video for podcast 22 below instead:
Free Podcast Subscription On iTune
If you would like to find out more currently working marketing tips and techniques, click here to subscribe Ming Jong Tey iTune Podcast for free and listen to the podcast on iTune anytime you wish. If you enjoy the content, I will appreciate if you can help me to rate and leave a review/blurb on iTune.