In this Ming Jong Tey Podcast session 10, you will find out:
- An unconventional time management technique that is super effective.
- Why the to-do-list method do not work for some of the people.
- One simple thing you should avoid to do to become a lot more productive.
- Using “what’s the one thing” technique to get your both long and short term’s tasks done.
- Two powerful questions you can ask yourself to decide how to prioritize your works.
- How to use this system to develop your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly tasks and goals.
- How to use “what will it take” analysis to find out what you need to do to accomplish every single task in your business.
- For further detail, refer to The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss, The Power of Full Engagement by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz and Never Check E-Mail In the Morning by Julie Morgenstern.
If you encountered any technical difficulty (such as no Quick Time installation) to listen to the podcast, feel free to watch the video for podcast 10 below instead:
Free Podcast Subscription On iTune
If you would like to find out more currently working marketing tips and techniques, click here to subscribe Ming Jong Tey iTune Podcast for free and listen to the podcast on iTune anytime you wish. If you enjoy the content, I will appreciate if you can help me to rate and leave a review/blurb on iTune.