In this session of Ming Jong Tey Podcast, you will find out:
- What you should do for the first 5-7 days of your automated sales funnel.
- Various types of emails that will help to build up the relationship with your customer or prospects.
- How you should position yourself and your products/recommendations to truly add value to your prospects
- What happen after your prospects go through the 14 days sales funnel
- How to build up the discussion email
- Proper ways to test and optimize your email sales funnel to bump up your revenue over time!
- The way to analyze and fix your email sales funnel
- The one key that differentiates the top 5% of the successful marketers from the rest.
- How to get more out from your sales funnel even if you do not have a high ticket item
- What you can do to close the deal if your prospect did not take up your offer the first time
- Ways to structure your courses to add extra value to your customers while increasing the revenue of your sales funnel.
If you encountered any technical difficulty (such as no Quick Time installation) to listen to the podcast, feel free to watch the video for podcast 3 below instead:
Free Podcast Subscription On iTune
If you would like to find out more currently working marketing tips and techniques, click here to subscribe Ming Jong Tey iTune Podcast for free and listen to the podcast on iTune anytime you wish. If you enjoy the content, I will appreciate if you can help me to rate and leave a review/blurb on iTune.