In my last post on sales funnel, I talked about why sales funnel is important to your online business and showed the key structure of a optimized sales funnel. So, when you have your sales funnel ready, what’s next?
Testing! Testing! Testing! You need to drive traffic to test the sales funnel!
I am going to show you how to drive instant traffic to your sales funnel and scale it up accordingly. This type of instant traffic do need upfront investment but it is by far the most effective and fastest way to get traffic to your sales funnel. If you are not tight on budget, I would encourage you to try it out and see the power yourself.
Solo Ads is a type of paid traffic that you allow you to buy clicks from the seller. Those sellers generally contain a large number of list that they can guaranteed the number of clicks that you will receive. You might wonder if it is PPC like Google Adwords? Well, I will say it is a lot more powerful than PPC.
With Adwords, you will need to bid for your targeted keywords and fight against the competitors and you could end up spending a great amount. With Solo Ads, you typically pay for the clicks that you would like the sellers to deliver. The cost per click can be as low as $0.3 (or lower), i.e. 500 clicks for $150. Some sellers are more expensive than others. Besides, you have the opportunity to craft out the email that you would like the seller to send out to his list. This is a great deal because you can pre-sell the list in the email. Do note that not every seller allows you to craft the email. Some might charge extra for this.
Tips Before Buying Solo Ads
Before you commit yourself to buy the solo ads, it is better for you to check the following:
- The reputation of the particular solo ads service. Just Google it or do a search in some forum such as Warrior Forum, Digital Point, etc…Usually you will get some reviews by others. You will the decide if you can trust the seller.
- If the seller allow you to write you own swipe copy. I always prefer to write my own copy because no one else knows my offer better than me. If there is a sales funnel, I can also hint them in the email list so that they already be warmed to see the OTO.
- Always start small, i.e. to buy only 100 or 200 clicks before you commit to buy 1000s of clicks. Though it might be more expensive to buy a small number of clicks, you will only know once you try out the service. If you think it is an excellent service and would like to scale it up, you can buy more clicks or negotiate with the seller to have a monthly service where he can deliver for you every month so that you get cheaper rate.
- Contact the sellers before you purchase. Find out if their schedule fit in to yours. Sometimes, you might need to wait a week for your email to get sent out because they are super packed.
- Prepare your own tracking link. You should provide a tracking link for the seller though almost all of them will have their own tracking system. Setup Google Analytics in your squeeze page as well. In case the seller does not deliver the clicks, you can dispute based on the proof of your own tracking system and Google Analytics.
I have had a bad experience with a seller as he only delivered 30% of the clicks after I’ve been waiting for 3 weeks. This is just not acceptable to me. His first response was that his tracking system got some problem and promised that he will deliver the clicks. Eventually, I end up to file a Paypal dispute and I had him refunded the outstanding amounts (where the clicks are not delivered).
This is the consequence of not doing my due diligence before I purchased the solo ads service. If I have done a Google search, I will know that I am not the only one who complaint about this. So, my advice is to stay away from those having bad reviews.
Where to Buy Solo Ads?
If you are serious about list building for your business, I highly recommend you to invest in Automated List Profits to get the complete system blueprint and campaigns to boost your profit! Click here to learn more about Automated List Profits.
Have you used solo ads before? Feel free to share your experience by leaving a comment below.
Click “Like” below to download this list of solo ads (in excel and pdf) with information such as my comments on the services I used before, the $ amount per click, whether swipe copy is required, monthly plan is available for each solo ads seller etc…
[facebook-like id=”5″ ]